Please find below our expectations on the Technical Articles:
- It should address a specific issue, challenge, technology or idea related to the Downstream industry.
- It can capture vital experience gained out of implementing a new initiative or an idea which is worth discussing with a wider audience for improving current and/or introduce new operation / practice.
- It should not have been previously published anywhere else. It should be written for the GDA members.
- There is no restriction on its length. However, it should be minimum 1 page.
- It should have an introduction and conclusion, besides some sub-topics and relevant pictures, if any.